Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 5, 2016

The Family Finger Song - Fartoon Finger Gun Shirt

Delight in the Spiderman Finger Household with colorful funny animation and awesome nursery rhyme music.
 Finger Family members Song Verses:.
 Father finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Below I am, right here I am. Just how do you do?
Mom finger, Mom finger, where are you?
Here I am, right here I am. Just how do you do?
Brother finger, Sibling finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Sibling finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Infant finger, Infant finger, where are you?
Right here I am, right here I am. Exactly how do you do?
 Thanks for enjoying!!!
Finger Household Eagle Baby room Rhyme, A 3D animation song for kids where animated Eagles sing around and also dance to the finger family members rhyme. Make certain to sing as well as dance along with the magnificent Eagles together with the finger household rhyme with daddy finger, mummy finger, bro finger, sister finger and baby finger. Find out as well as Sing along with the Eagle Finger Family members.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét